The Vampire's Bite is a primary weapon for the Stealth class in Blitz Brigade. It has a high rate of fire coupled with excellent damage, but is hindered by its low ammo capacity and reserve. The reload is fairly quick and rarely makes the player vulnerable. Overall, when used well, it can easily rival the common Winslow SMG. It appears to be loosely based on a Diamondback, albeit with a top-break reload design.
- Even though Vampire's Bite is considered silent, the rounds fired and reload are around the same volume as the Western 314, one of the loudest stealth weapons.
- Vampire's Bite will always have red highlights when premium, regardless of team affiliation. (The highlights do not turn blue if the player is on the Allied forces, compared to the Engelhander, the Havenpass, The Leveler, and other weapons that change their color scheme depending on which team the player is on.
- Make every bullet count. When you spawn, you only have 15 extra rounds, plus 5 in the cylinder. You'll find yourself returning to spawn frequently if you use 3-5 shots per enemy.
- The bleed damage is very sharp, and generally all classes except gunner can be killed over time with one shot.
- Since the magazine capacity is a mere 5 rounds, always keep it topped off.