BiographyNicknamed "Le Petit Roi," Francois Guillet was infamous in Pre-War Paris -- for all the wrong reasons. The infamous pickpocket ran riot in French high society, focusing not on stealing jewelry or goods, but instead acquiring secrets and scandalous gossip.
His default pose shows him warning his enemy
His defualt taunt shows him striking a pose
The Stealth is the fourth class in Blitz Brigade and can be unlocked at rank 20. The Stealth has 500 health points (default), which can be upgraded up to 700 health points. It is the fastest moving unit compared to any other classes. This class is specifically designed to sneak behind enemy lines and kill people from the rear, and is made for multiple range. The Stealth has a special ability to cloak (though not fully transparent) making it far more difficult to be spotted by the enemy for a certain amount of time using the 'stealth' mode (which can also be upgraded to gain more time of cloaking). Stealth weapons are silenced, hence, their attacks will not be indicated by the red/blue dots on the mini-map. Although the Stealth stays hidden in the map, it is still possible to hear sounds of stealth attacks.
Ultra Ability Edit
Although the Stealth can be almost invisible with its special ability, the Stealth can also be bullet-fast with its sword once it activated the ultra ability. The number of blinks (time you can attack with the sword), the ability's duration and the recharge time can all be upgraded at the Warehouse menu in the Fusion-Ultra ability section. You don't need to repair this weapon.
- 20% Melee weapon damage
- 20% Primary weapon range
- 30% Secondary weapon clip size
- 30% Secondary weapon damage
- 40% Grenade damage
- 40% Health level
- 50% Primary weapon bleeding dot effect
- 50% Stealth mode duration
- No hat Allies: The Popped Collar
- Allies: The Croque Monsieur
- Allies: The Steel Horse
- Allies: El Mariachi
- Allies: The Scare Bear
- No hat Axis: The Bearded One
- Axis: The Crimson Death
- Axis: The Hachimaki Headache
- Axis: The Smiley
- Axis: The Shark
- The Fan Service
- (Christmas hat)
Primary Weapons Edit
The Stealth's primary weapons are very different. Some are handguns/pistols with suppressors, some are SMGs and others are knives or arrows. They've all got less ammo, but they deal very much damage and can be used at the back of your enemies. Try to aim for the head. You can't aim down sight with any primary Stealth weapon.
The Allies default primary is the Throwing Knives and the Axis is the Shuriken. They have exactly the same stats and are no different to each other. They can make head-shots, but are worthless against Gunners. However, since the shield got released, it's way more difficult to kill enemies in one shot. You've only got one chance. If you miss, they'll probably notice you and this is a single-shot weapon. The Loxley, the Waldo 511, the Shanghai and A Deadly Deal all work the same as the default weapons. They are ordered by price. Unfortunately have the Loxley and A deadly deal been removed from the shop. The Heisenberg 9, Western 314 and the Quiet Knight. They are the first weapons shooting automatically. You can fire 5 shots in a round, which is very useful, but you've still got 20 bullets. The Dainty Death is the second silver weapon in it's row. It's a one-shot weapon and it's a bit weak for it's cost and the previous weapons are actually stronger. The Spear Gun has got 8 bullets per clip. Its damage and fire rate is pretty good and this weapon can deal a lot of damage. Then follows the Neutralizer as a shared weapon. It's an assault weapon, with no suppressor. Which makes this the only weapon that is not silenced. It's not bad, but it's not recommended for the Stealth or Medic. The Prickly Persian is a re-made version of the Loxley. It works identically, but it has got a different skin and higher stats. For a one-shot weapon in the Gold division, this weapon is pretty good when you hit. When you miss, you'll die. The Urban Tempest and the Winslow SMG are both silenced machine guns. They are very powerful because their rate of fire is really high and you can't miss. The winslow has even got a very precisely range. The Vampire's Bite is comparable to the Quiet Knight, but than, without critical chance. You can't make single shots just because everyone in the gold division has got a shield. But luckily the damage and the rate are very high, so you can take them out in no-time.
Secondary Weapons Edit
The secondaries are all sub-machine guns with high fire rate, but they don't deal lots of damage. You should only use these when you're out of ammo and are returning to the base-point. You can't aim down sight with any secondary Stealth weapons.
The default secondaries are the Hound Dog for the Allies and the Lukas for the Axis. They are sub-machine guns and they have both a low damage, so they aren't really that useful for straight attacks. The Bridgeman is very comparable to them. The Maimer and the Betty, the Triglav and the Fanning SMG are all better versions, but they have different fire rates. The most recommended secondary is of course the Fanning SMG because it has got the biggest damage output. The Viper's Fangs however is still great as a shared weapon, but if has got more bullet-spread and a lower rate of fire.
Melee Weapons Edit
The Machete and the Wakizashi are both swords being the default melee weapons. The Myhnegon, The Slicer and the Curly Q as Ulaks are all Stealth-only weapons. There is also the Reaper's Gears and the Elf Whacker, which is a Snow Shovel.
Out of sight and out of mind is the kind of role this class masters better than head-on combat like the other classes. Cloak whenever possible and don't engage enemies without a teammate providing cover fire, unless the enemy is a lower rank, or is an easy target. But as a Stealth do you need to kill your enemies as fast as you can, so shoot at their heads. When your stealth ability is almost empty, should you try to search for places to cover and shoot from that place. You are of course the stealth, but that doesn't mean other players will try to kill you from behind. Especially on free for all mode can there be more players trying to kill that demolisher in the back.
Basic Tips Edit
- Try to avoid gunfire from the enemy by moving around left right.
- Try to taunt when you're sure you're safe.
- Try to shoot from a higher spot.
- Aim for the head when using a melee weapon.
- Try to capture a flag in domination mode in team.
- Be sure you get by the flag as fast as you can in domination mode so you can take out the enemy from behind if someone wanted to capture that flag.
- Run around the flag in domination mode.
- Open the menu inside buildings where aren't any players and you can't get spotted by the enemy.
- Protect your teammate if he's caring a flag on a distance that is far enough so the enemy can't see you, but also not too far so you can still pick up the flag if your teammate died.
- If your teammate is looking at his back while caring a flag, can you walk the way he'll walk to see if an enemy is waiting. If he isn't watching he's back, can you stand at spots where the enemy wont see you and wait till there might show up some enemies.
Counter Tactics Edit
- Professional players will usually cloak behind structures during either a Domination game or Capture the Flag so it's important to remain vigilant even when you are alone as there is no telling when the enemy Stealth will attack
- Don't go close to an enemy especially if there are more than one, even tanks being driven by enemies, because your outline, and team color is visible, just a bit so if a player is looking directly at you he/she can see your color which is a clear indication. If you are spotted, run with your cloak on don't uncloak, the more you run the more visible you are. If a player is chasing you, run around the corner and hide, this confuses the player and he will evenly lose track and will continue on to somewhere else
- Avoid tanks and helicopters that are driven by enemies at all costs. Tanks will see you even if your cloaked, and can still see you from medium distance, there is a two to zero escape chance from a tank, while helicopters have a overhead view, but at the right distance they can see you, helicopters have extreme mounts of damage and are faster than a 4x4, if they are following you find a building to hide in and wait until they are gone. Be aware, as the player may hop out, in search to find you.
- One of the many tactics the stealth can opt to use, is running around the map and taking out preocupied enemies. If you want to increase the capability of this tecnique, ask one or two of your friends to play as medic and/or gunner, and have them make probing attacks on the targeted enemy. Come up behind the enemy while cloaked, and decide how you are going to "exterminate" them. This tactic is especially useful to take out a rouge demolisher. Also you can sneak up on your enemies and kill them from behind. This tactic works best if you have the Winslow SMG or any of the Stealth's powerful weapons. This in my opinion is also the best way to destroy annoying Demolishers and your team will be thankful for that, because now they can do the objective of the game. *Stealth is a weapon for people who can score headshots quick 2 throwing knifes of a stealth are enough to kill gunners if they are targeted right on the head. *Making face to face contact isn't really something you should consider when stealth. *Wait at a specific location where you can see players but they can't see you and when players move on,follow them,aim for the head and destroy them.This method can be applied several times to different people but doing it to the same person tells them where you are hiding so they might do the same to you! Stay Alert!
|Medic||The Hand That Heals||