BiographyYegor Zimov was discovered wandering the Siberian Tundra when he was 17 years old. Initially considered feral, he was soon indentified to be highly articulate and extremely capable with weaponry.
His default taunt includes him scouting the area
His Default taunt includes him imitating a plane crash, to represent his enemies
The Sniper is the fifth class in Blitz Brigade and is unlocked at rank 30. He has 500 health points and is very fast compared to the soldier. This class is specifically designed to kill people from a distance and is made for long range combat, but is bad at close range. He's is for now extremely fast and can go to sniper spots very quickly. The further away, the harder it is to hit the other player.
Ultra ability Edit
When you activate the ability will you get a magma rifle with a different look and can you see all your enemies and shoot them very easily. The clip size, the ability's duration and the recharge time can all be upgraded at the Warehouse menu in the Fusion-Ultra ability section. You don't need to repair this weapon.
- 20% Primary weapon clip size
- -20% Secondary weapon reload time
- 30% Melee weapon damage
- 30% Secondary weapon range
- 40% damage to vehicles
- 40% Secondary weapon damage
- 50% Primary weapon critical chance
- -50% Secondary weapon miss chance
You can find all upgrades listed at the Skill Upgrade List
- No hat Allies: The Follicly Challenge
- Allies: The Nordic Terror
- Allies: The Bad Hair Day
- Allies: The Beanie Meanie
- No hat Axis: The No-Hat
- Axis: The Cardinal
- Axis: The Mummy Dearest
- Axis: The Hole in One
- Axis: The Inglorious Clucker
- The William Tell
- (Christmas hat)
You can find all hats listed at Hat List
Primary Weapons Edit
The sniper's primaries are all sniperrifles with a very high damage and they can be used at large ranges. Aiming from too far can make it difficult. Even with the best rifles that can shoot from far distances the chance is still very big. You can aim down sight with primary Sniper weapons.
The Kemp Type 77 is the default primary for the Allies sniper and the CWM M03 for the Axis. They are pretty okay to use. The Escher M41 is another extra version of the starter weapons, but they are all fun playing with. Unfortunately, the Escher has been removed. The BRS CP-20 is another option, and it can kill an enemy in one shot just like all sniper weapons. However,it's ammo capacity is lower and it has been removed from the shop as well. The Velikaya is a very good weapon to use in the bronze division. It is not that expensive to repair, but make sure you don't waste too much bullets. The Sticky Stinger is a removed weapons from the shop. It was a very unique weapon, more likely to be a crossbow, but it has got a very long range. When the sniper still could aim with a cross in the middle of the screen, it was also very useful on close combat. The Sokolsky is the last bornze weapon. It's just a better version of the Velikaya, having better stats. The Dyatlov's Experiment is basically a splash damage weapon with a scope. It can deal a lot of damage from a far distance, but note that you can't one-shot opponents with only splash. You have to hit them. The M1 Lockram is a basic sniper rifle with a high amount of damage, but the special thing about this weapon is, that it goes a bit up when it fired a bullet. The Magma Rifle and the Moray are wall-piercing weapons. The Magma rifle is less expensive and it has more clip, but the Moray has a bigger chance making one-shots. The Last Word is the first weapon in the gold division. In the gold division the weapons are very comparable to each other. The Last word has got a bit lower stats than the Lovely Lisa. They are both supper strong and can take down vehicles easily from a safe spot because of their high fire rate. The De-Brainer has only got a little bit more damage and different effects. The Deep Freeze and The Naughty List are both Christmas weapons. However The Naughty List has got a higher damage, the Deep Freeze is way more used because of it's wall-piercing effect.
Secondary Weapons Edit
The Secondary weapons are except for one all pistols. The soldier has got the same pistols. Which can be used at slow targets, when your out of ammo. You can aim down sight with secondary Sniper weapons.
Melee Weapons Edit
Try as a sniper to not get spotted and to switch from sniper spots regularly, because the enemy will get your position once you've shot someone and will try to seek for you. Try not to scope for to long at open places if you haven't got a target, because you can't see your map and will be unaware of your surroundings. So make sure you're sniping at high spots or between buildings.
Basic Tips Edit
- Try to avoid gunfire from the enemy by moving around left right.
- Try to taunt when you're sure you're safe.
- Try to shoot from a higher spot.
- Aim for the hat when using a melee weapon.
- Try to capture a flag in domination mode in team.
- Be sure you get by the flag as fast as you can in domination mode so you can take out the enemy from behind if someone wanted to capture that flag.
- Run around the flag in domination mode.
- Open the menu inside buildings where aren't any players and you can't get spotted by the enemy.
- Protect your teammate if he's caring a flag on a distance that is far enough so the enemy can't see you, but also not too far so you can still pick up the flag if your teammate died.
- If your teammate is looking at his back while caring a flag, can you walk the way he'll walk to see if an enemy is waiting. If he isn't watching he's back, can you stand at spots where the enemy wont see you and wait till there might show up some enemies.
Counter Tactics Edit
|Medic||The Hand That Heals||