BiographyWeighing in at 24 pounds, 8 ounces, Bryan "Butch" Johnson Broke his first record at the birth. The heaviest baby in the world continued to break records with each passing year.
His Default Taunt shows him tipping his hat
His Default taunt includes him flexing his muscles,to represent his physical strength
The Gunner, the other starter class, is the second default class in Blitz Brigade. He has 1000 health points, which can be upgraded to 1200 and is very slow compared to the soldier. This class is designed to go in direct gunfire and is made for close range combat, but is useless at long range. He hasn't got any abilities, but his splash damage weapons and health make him already hard to deal with when he has seen you.
Ultra Ability Edit
After waiting a long time, can the gunner can create a shield that only absorbs all the damage of the front (not the back) and turns that damage into heal-points. The amount of heal-point replenish, the ability's duration and the recharge time can all be upgraded at the Warehouse menu in the Fusion-Ultra ability section.
- 20% Damage to vehicles
- 20% Health level
- 30% Secondary weapon incendiary effect
- 30% Splash damage
- 40% Secondary weapon damage
- 40% Splash radius
- 50% Melee weapon concussion effect
- -50% Primary weapon miss chance
- No hat Allies: Dimple Dandy
- Allies: The Rough Rider
- Allies: The Scrummage
- Allies: The Trojan Force
- Allies: The Alpine
- No hat Axis: The Forward Momentum
- Axis: The Punching Bag
- Axis: The Homemade Horror
- Axis: The Shower Cap
- The Slay Rider
Primary Weapons Edit
The Gunner's primary weapons are mostly heavy machine guns with a very high fire-rate and very large clip size or Splash damage weapons with much damage and slow fire-rate. Can be used by targets that are at a close range. You can't aim down sight with any primary Gunner weapon.
The Gunner's default primaries are the Old Bessie for the Allies side and the Sinner for Axis side. They are not the greatest weapons, and might be even weaker than some other default weapons, but that's because all the Gunner's weapons are for close combat. So it's still possible to make kills with this one. The Bishop LMG is the next weapon in the list. It is just like the Madford SMG a started weapon that isn't really better than the defaults, but that's why it has got a low cost and also why it has probably been been deleted. The Belyov is actually something else. This has almost got the double fire rate of the starter weapons. It has three barrels, but it's not sure if it's a triple fire weapon or the the bullets switch barrels. This is already a good weapon to start in the lower levels. Because the Gunner was actually a class mostly based on heavy damage splash, it has also got weapons like Bouncy Joe that shoots grenades and can deal a lot of damage. But with the Joe, you need to shoot twice because it's not strong enough to kill enemies in one shot.
The GMS 622 is the first silver weapon of the list. It's a machine gun with the highest fire rate of all weapons. It's deadly at close combat, but it has also got a lot of bullet spread which makes this gun very weak from a distance further away than 100 m. The Fly Bane is a shared weapon of the Soldier. It doesn't really fit into the Gunners armory, but it can do great damage when you use it right. The Annihilator is a rocket launcher, that works identically like the Demolisher weapons, but the rockets are a bit slower. This weapon is still very strong because the bullets can deal massive damage. Bison B45 was probably the best splash damage weapon before it got removed from the shop. The damage was already overwhelming, but the fire rate was too high.
It's not sure if the Bison is a gold or a silver weapon, but the Rancor is. This weapon is comparable with a tripled version of the Bouncy Joe. It has three barrels, but it can deal more damage. Saturn's Rage is a unique point damage weapon. It is not that effective against fast moving targets, but it can deal much damage when you charge the weapon up. The Dandy is another shared gun. It has got a scope, which is unique to the Gunner weapons. The high fire rate and damage make this gun still typical for the Gunner. The Hooligan and The Rattler are both very strong machine guns. You can easily take down some opponents before falling. The output of damage is enormous and this weapon is highly recommended. There is a also the Big Bertha. It is a strong weapon, but it is a little bit weak, due the other weapons are all overpowered. It shoots big bullets and can take down big targets very easily. At least, there is the Triple Burn. It is the highest cost weapon in the game, costing 400K coins. It can't tip The Hooligan though but it has got a great fire rate.
The Gunner has got two VIP Weapons: The Auld Lang Syne which is a one-shot splash damage weapon, comparable with the Mushroom Maker, and the Firecracker, which can shoot 4 explosion.
Secondary Weapons Edit
The Gunner's secondary weapons are not all that easy to compare. It goes from weak to powerful pistols (some with multi-shot) or splash damage handguns that deals a lot of damage. You can better upgraded the skills so you don't need to hit someone more than twice. You can aim down sight with Secondary Gunner weapons.
The default secondary weapons are the Hideaway for the Allies and the Brindisi for the Axis. They are both pistols with a low damage. The Trigno is actually the same, but then with triple shot. The Rostov Special is not completely the same. It's way more useful and stronger, firing multiple bullets at once. The Eye IV and the Classic are Splash damage weapons that fire a rocket that can deal a lot of damage. Mostly are two clips enough to kill an enemy. The Destroyer is the biggest and longest secondary weapon in game. It's a pistol with a high amount of dealing damage. At least the Court Cleaner which is a machine that fires tennis balls with explosions in them. This is a very effective weapon to use inside buildings.
Melee Weapons Edit
Keep as close as you can to your enemy, so you wont have problems with your bullet-spread and watch out for stealths or snipers because you're a very slow target and those classes can deal lots of damage. If you spotted an enemy, can you better try to loop around and show up again from a closer spot, instead of shooting him when he's running away. Although he can destroy the ground-vehicles pretty fast, can you better not try to shoot helicopters, because you'll be marked on the enemy's map, while you're trying to hit him and the chance you'll kill him is way much smaller then getting killed by the other enemies.
Basic Tips Edit
- Try to avoid gunfire from the enemy by moving around left right.
- Try to taunt when you're sure you're safe.
- Try to shoot from a higher spot.
- Aim for the head when using a melee weapon.
- Try to capture a flag in domination mode in team.
- Be sure you get by the flag as fast as you can in domination mode so you can take out the enemy from behind if someone wanted to capture that flag.
- Run around the flag in domination mode.
- Open the menu inside buildings where aren't any players and you can't get spotted by the enemy.
- Protect your teammate if he's caring a flag on a distance that is far enough so the enemy can't see you, but also not too far so you can still pick up the flag if your teammate died.
- If your teammate is looking at his back while caring a flag, can you walk the way he'll walk to see if an enemy is waiting. If he isn't watching he's back, can you stand at spots where the enemy wont see you and wait till there might show up some enemies.
Counter Tactics Edit
- Get as close to the gunner as you can, getting close to the gunner will force him to move more to be able to shoot you. The slow speed of the gunner will make it difficult to track you if you run around him, making him easy to kill
- Get head shots as a cloaked Stealth. If you can get a good stream of headshots on a gunner, he can be killed easily
- Gunners are less vulnerable to snipers, if a sniper is lazy and doesn't (or is unable) to get a head shot, the gunner can take 1-3 hits, (depending on the gun the sniper uses)
- Gunners may not have the strongest weapons in the game but they can make that up for their high health and despite their weapons inflicting low damage, the fire rate on the other hand is enough to destroy careless helicopter pilots and other classes
- Don't get overconfident with the Gunner's large health as it can be reduced quickly by enemy explosions or being attacked by multiple vehicles or players
|Medic||The Hand That Heals||