The Engineer is the seventh and the final class in Blitz Brigade. The engineer can be unlocked either by buying the class or by winning 700 matches. She has 600 health points, which is pretty okay for use. Her speed is near equal to the Soldier's. As all the new classes, she hasn't got a lot of weapons at the moment. The primary weapons are different types of point damage weapons. But she hasn't got any splash damage weapons yet. Also, this is the first female class ever released in the game. She was Introduced in update 16 also to be the," first girl character in Blitz Brigade". She can deplete turrets on her way the max of turrets depleted can be 2 including the Ultra Ability Introduced in update 16. The Axis Engineer is Miss 1948 which the picture is shown in UFO Crash Site map and in her Biography. An interesting fact: The Engineer could not be unlocked by in-game content before update 18.
Ultra Ability: Edit
She can deploy a second and stronger turret. The recharge time, the turret's damage and the turret's durability can all be upgraded at the Warehouse menu in the Fusion-Ultra ability section.
You can find all Ultra Abilities at the Navbox below.
- 20% Primary weapon clip size
- 30% Turret fixing time
- 30% Turret health
- 30% Damage to vehicles
- 20% Secondary weapon damage
- 30% Health level
- 25% Primary weapon damage
- 20% Movement speed
You can find all Skill Upgrades at the Navbox below.
- No hat Allies: Flat Top
- Allies: Unknown hat
- Allies: The Combatant
- Allies: The Amantis
- No hat Axis: Pin-Up
- Axis: Franky
- Axis: The Jockuette
- Axis: The Warden
- Wreath Crown
You can find all Hats at the Navbox below.
- Primary weapons of the Engineer are the most different from each other. This is a bunch of all mostly machine guns with a high fire rate and deals lots of damage if you upgraded your skills and aim at the opponent's hat. These weapons can handle all classes, but aren't always useful against maxed out shields. You can aim down sight with some primary Soldier weapons.
- Secondary of the Engineer are not shared! The Engineer can only use turret's and no other weapon for multiple classes.
- Melee weapons of the Engineer are not shared! The Engineer can only use repair-tools
You can find all Engineer Weapons at the Navbox below.
All stories can be found at the Biography menu.
Basic Tips: Edit
- Try to avoid gunfire from the enemy by moving around left right.
- Try to taunt when you're sure you're safe.
- Try to shoot from a higher spot.
- Aim for the head when using a melee weapon.
- Try to capture a flag in domination mode in team.
- Be sure you get by the flag as fast as you can in domination mode so you can take out the enemy from behind if someone wanted to capture that flag.
- Run around the flag in domination mode.
- Open the menu inside buildings where aren't any players and you can't get spotted by the enemy.
- Protect your teammate if he's caring a flag on a distance that is far enough so the enemy can't see you, but also not too far so you can still pick up the flag if your teammate died.
- If your teammate is looking at his back while caring a flag, can you walk the way he'll walk to see if an enemy is waiting. If he isn't watching he's back, can you stand at spots where the enemy wont see you and wait till there might show up some enemies.
Counter Tactics: Edit
|Medic||The Hand That Heals||