Ultra Ability Edit
The demolisher can kill (or deal much damage to) his surrounding enemies by detonating a bomb that will explode from the point the 3 seconds ran out, which doesn't deal damage to himself. The amount of damage and fire dot, the ability's duration and the recharge time can all be upgraded at the Warehouse menu in the Fusion-Ultra ability section. You don't need to repair this bomb.
- 20% Primary weapon clip size: (5x 10) 50 Skill points
- 20% Damage to vehicles: (5x 10) 50 Skill points
- 30% Primary weapon damage: (10x 20) 200 Skill points
- 30% Melee weapon damage: (10x 20) 200 Skill points
- 40% Splash radius: (16x 30) 480 Skill points
- 40% Grenade damage: (16x 30) 480 Skill points
- 50% Splash damage: (25x 40) 1000 Skill points
- 50% Super jump cooldown reduction: (25x 40) 1000 Skill points
You can find all upgrades listed at the Skill Upgrade List
- No hat Allies: The Stash
- Allies: The Default
- Allies: The Iron Soldier
- Allies: The Paladin
- Allies: The Welder
- No hat Axis: The Open Air
- Axis: The Deadly Standard
- Axis: The Biker
- Axis: The Situation Diffuser
- Axis: The Darn Tootin'
- The Pandemic
- (Christmas hat)
You can find all hats listed at Hat List
- The primary of the demolisher are all splash damage weapons. The weakest ones have got a low fire-rate, but the stronger ones have got a very high fire rate for a splash damage weapon.
- The secondary weapons are also all splash damage weapons, but are mostly used when your primary weapon ran out and you need to head back. That doesn't mean those can make easy kill as well.
You can find all weapons listed at the Demolisher Weapon List
As the son of a Russian banker growing up in Hamburg, Karl Polzin was an outcast in his fatherland, Germany. When he fled from his fatherland to his motherland, Russia, he was labeled a traitor.
Albert Donati roasted his first ant at the age of three. What developed from this experiment was an unusual fascination not only with inflicting pain, but with anything that went boom, whoop or whoosh.
As a demolisher do you have to use your rocket jump a lot. You need to try to get on the highest building in the match and prevent that any enemies will get close to you. But when an enemy got on the roof and started shooting can you better use your rocket jump, to jump away. While you're in the air/above your enemy can you better try to kill your opponents before you reach the ground again. Also note that the demolisher is not invulnerable, especially if someone has a good line of unseen fire on him/her. For example, it is easy to get killed from behind by any stealth or snipers classes or just enemy splash damage.
Basic Tips Edit
- Try to avoid gunfire from the enemy by moving around left right.
- Try to taunt when you're sure you're safe.
- Try to shoot from a higher spot.
- Aim for the head when using a melee weapon.
- Try to capture a flag in domination mode in team.
- Be sure you get by the flag as fast as you can in domination mode so you can take out the enemy from behind if someone wanted to capture that flag.
- Run around the flag in domination mode.
- Open the menu inside buildings where aren't any players and you can't get spotted by the enemy.
- Protect your teammate if he's caring a flag on a distance that is far enough so the enemy can't see you, but also not too far so you can still pick up the flag if your teammate died.
- If your teammate is looking at his back while caring a flag, can you walk the way he'll walk to see if an enemy is waiting. If he isn't watching he's back, can you stand at spots where the enemy wont see you and wait till there might show up some enemies.
|Medic||The Hand That Heals||