The Cobra Strike is a primary weapon for the Soldier class in Blitz Brigade. It is one of the newest weapons available that came in an update in June 2015, and is currently the most devastating primary weapon for the Soldier available, but not yet beating The Hooligan. This gun is comparable to the Christmas-special Candy Blast or a more expensive but weaker version of the Dandy because of the similar stats, mainly because the damage, the rate of fire, and the range are all strong points of the weapon, just like the Candy Blast. There is also a poison DOT special effect, which can come in handy. On the other hand, the ammo capacity and the critical chance are letdowns of this gun.
- Despite not being a special premium weapon, Cobra Strike suffers from the 0 damage bug.
- in the hat update the 1st upgrade was changed from "poison DOT" to "Mega Poison" although the name changed it is uncertain if they made the damage over time (DOT) stronger. It was also changed to mega EMP DOT in the most recent update.
- The cobra strike's rate of fire is labeled as 450 rpm but is actually much greater. The cobra strike's rate of fire is comparable to the GMS 622 which has 900 rpm.
- Even though the range is great on the cobra strike it has an extremely high bullet spread which means it doesn't have a 165 meter effective range.
- It is based on a futuristic version of the H&K SL9, which is the civilian G36.